Are you feeling;
- overwhelming tiredness and exhaustion?
- restlessness ‒ feeling unable to sit still?
- aches and pains, eg. headaches, backache, neck pain, rib and chest pain?
- anxiety attacks?
- difficulty breathing?
- loss of appetite?
- comfort eating?
- finding it hard to sleep or fear of sleeping?
- difficulty concentrating?
- difficulty making decisions?
- overwhelming mood changes/swings?
As strange as your emotions may seem, they are a true expression of where you are right now.
Rather than deny or feel victimized by your
feelings, you can learn to recognize them, learn from them and transform them into a healthy new you.
Non-Death Related Losses;
Some losses have nothing to do with death, but they can still be really
challenging to deal with. In some cases, it might be hard to explain
what happened and why you’re so upset. But no matter how it happened, it
can hurt a lot when you experience a big change.
Non-Death Related losses;
- Relationship break ups
- Moving far away
- Divorce of family members
- Fighting with friends and not being able to make up
- Family estrangements
- Losing your spirituality
- Loss of life dreams
- Life-changing or life-threatening illness
- Developing a disability
- Life-changing identity concerns