What kind of personality are you?
Are you quiet and shy?
Are you outgoing?
Are you logical and methodical?
Are you laid-back and calm?
Are you quick to react?
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) personality inventory makes the theory of psychological types described by C. G. Jung understandable and useful in people's lives. It is designed to help you better understand what makes you tick, how you relate to others, and how you can benefit from this knowledge in everyday life.
The MBTI helps you understanding yourself and appreciating differences in others. It is designed to help you identify your preferred way of doing things in four key areas: directing and receiving energy, taking in information, making decisions, and approaching the outside world.
- Build a strong relationship, understand what you need when interacting with a person of another MBTI type.
- Better decision making, inform, weigh, decide on, and steer toward desired outcomes.
- Focus your career plans, make sure you’re playing to your strengths.
- Communicate more efficiently and recognize how you naturally give and receive information and how that may be interpreted by others.
- Manage and prevent stress, identify and avoid common stress triggers.
- Set and achieve goals, discover your strengths and where you may need to refocus your energy.
Contact us today to explore your personality and learn more about yourself!!